Anti-C9orf171 antibody (ab121835)
- Product nameAnti-C9orf171 antibodySee all C9orf171 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C9orf171
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: SSAVQKVIPS LAGHHIKGGP QAELGKPRER SYSLPGINFN YGLYIRGLDG GVPEAIGRWN VFKQQPTCPH ELTRNYIAMN, corresponding to amino acids 81-160 of Human C9orf171.
- Positive control
- Human testis tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- C9orf171 antibody
- Chromosome 9 open reading frame 171 antibody
- CI171_HUMAN antibody
- RP11-738I14.8 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C9orf171 antibody
Anti-C9orf171 antibody images
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in cytoplasm.Recommended concentration of ab121835 1-4 �g/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100
ab121835 at 1/75 dilution staining C9orf171 in Paraffin-embedded Human Testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Note: strong positivity in sertoli cells.
References for Anti-C9orf171 antibody (ab121835)
ab121835 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.