Anti-C9orf79 antibody (ab121802)
- Product nameAnti-C9orf79 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C9orf79
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen, corresponding to amino acids 913-1032 of Human C9orf79 (Q6ZUB1).
- Positive controlHuman small intestine tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM75 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- C9orf79 antibodyChromosome 9 open reading frame 79 antibodyCI079_HUMAN antibodyFAM75-like protein C9orf79 antibody
Anti-C9orf79 antibody images
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded Human small intestine tissue using 1/300 ab121802.
References for Anti-C9orf79 antibody (ab121802)
ab121802 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.