Anti-C9orf80 antibody (ab121623)
- Product nameAnti-C9orf80 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C9orf80
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: KEKRKLLMQN QSSTNHPGAS IALSRPSLNK DFRDHAEQQH IAAQQKAALQ HAHAHSSGYF ITQDSAFGNL, corresponding to amino acids 24-93 of Human C9orf80.
- Positive controlHuman adrenal gland tissue; Over-expression Lysate (Co-expressed with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag in mammalian HEK293T cells; Human cell line U 2 OS.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121623 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100|
|WB||WB: 1/250 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.|
- FunctionComponent of the SOSS complex, a multiprotein complex that functions downstream of the MRN complex to promote DNA repair and G2/M checkpoint. The SOSS complex associates with single-stranded DNA at DNA lesions and influences diverse endpoints in the cellular DNA damage response including cell-cycle checkpoint activation, recombinational repair and maintenance of genomic stability. Required for efficient homologous recombination-dependent repair of double-strand breaks (DSBs) and ATM-dependent signaling pathways.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SOSS-C family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localizes to nuclear foci following DNA damage.
- Chromosome 9 open reading frame 80 antibodyhSSBIP1 antibodyMISE antibody
- RP11-276E15.2 antibodySensor of single-strand DNA complex subunit C antibodySensor of ssDNA subunit C antibodySingle-stranded DNA-binding protein-interacting protein 1 antibodySOSS C antibodySOSS complex subunit C antibodySOSS-C antibodySOSSC antibodySOSSC_HUMAN antibodySSB-interacting protein 1 antibodySsbip1 antibody
Anti-C9orf80 antibody images
ab121623 at 1/40 dilution staining C9orf80 in Paraffin Embedded Human adrenal gland tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: strong nuclear positivity in cortical cells.
All lanes : Anti-C9orf80 antibody (ab121623) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Negative control (vector only transfected HEK293T lysate)
Lane 2 : Over-expression Lysate (Co-expressed with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa) in mammalian HEK293T cells
developed using the ECL technique
ab121623 at 4 µg/ml staining C9orf80 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U 2 OS cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
Note: positivity in nuclei but not nucleoli.
References for Anti-C9orf80 antibody (ab121623)
ab121623 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.