Anti-CABLES1 antibody (ab75535)
- Product nameAnti-CABLES1 antibodySee all CABLES1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CABLES1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 600 to the C-terminus of Human CABLES1.
(Peptide available as ab87824.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Brain and Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysates, and in the following whole cell lysates: SHSY-5Y; SK N SH; SK N BE; HeLa.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).Can be blocked with CABLES1 peptide (ab87824).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCyclin-dependent kinase binding protein. Enhances cyclin-dependent kinase tyrosine phosphorylation by nonreceptor tyrosine kinases, such as that of CDK5 by activated ABL1, which leads to increased CDK5 activity and is critical for neuronal development, and that of CDK2 by WEE1, which leads to decreased CDK2 activity and growth inhibition. Positively affects neuronal outgrowth. Plays a role as a regulator for p53/p73-induced cell death.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in breast, pancreas, colon, head and neck (at protein level). Strongly decreased in more than half of cases of atypical endometrial hyperplasia and in more than 90% of endometrial cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family.
- Developmental stageExpression in the endometrial epithelium fluctuates during the menstrual cycle, being greater during the secretory phase when compared with the proliferative phase.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-313 by CCNE1/CDK3. Phosphorylated on serine/threonine residues by CDK5 and on tyrosine residues by ABL1. Also phosphorylated in vitro by CCNA1/CDK2, CCNE1/CDK2, CCNA1/CDK3 and CCNE1/CDK3.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Located in the cell body and proximal region of the developing axonal shaft of immature neurons. Located in axonal growth cone, but not in the distal part of the axon shaft or in dendritic growth cone of mature neurons.
- CABL1_HUMAN antibody
- CABLES antibody
- Cables1 antibody
- Cdk5 and Abl enzyme substrate 1 antibody
- CDK5 and ABL1 enzyme substrate 1 antibody
- FLJ35924 antibody
- HsT2563 antibody
- IK3 1 antibody
- Ik3-1 antibody
- Interactor with CDK3 1 antibody
Anti-CABLES1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CABLES1 antibody (ab75535) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Brain (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29466)
Lane 2 :
Skeletal Muscle (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29330)
Lane 3 : SHSY-5Y (Human neuroblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : SK N SH (Human neuroblastoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : SK N BE (Human neuroblastoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 68 kDa
Additional bands at : 42 kDa (possible isoform).
ICC/IF image of ab75535 stained MCF-7 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal Goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab75535, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in 4% PFA fixed (10 min) HEK293, HepG2 cells at 1µg/ml, and in 100% Methanol fixed (5 min) HeLa, HEK293, HepG2, and MCF-7 cells at 5µg/ml.
IHC image of CABLES1 staining in Human Breast Carcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab5535, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
References for Anti-CABLES1 antibody (ab75535)
ab75535 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.