Anti-CABLES2 antibody (ab69601)
- Product nameAnti-CABLES2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CABLES2
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of CABLES2 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human CABLES2.
- Positive controlA549 cells, extracts from Jurkat cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69601 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- RelevanceCABLES2 is a proapoptotic factor involved in both p53-mediated and p53-independent apoptotic pathways. ik3-1/CABLES1, a closely related molecule, has been identified to be a candidate tumor suppressor for colon and head/neck cancers. The exact function of this protein is unknown, but it is probably involved in G1-S cell cycle transition. CABLES2 binds to CDK3, CDK5 and ABL1.
- C20orf150 antibodyCABLES 2 antibodyCdk5 and Abl enzyme substrate 2 antibody
- Ik3 2 antibodyInteractor with CDK3 2 antibody
Anti-CABLES2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CABLES2 antibody (ab69601) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
A549 cells,stained with ab69601 at 1/500 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-CABLES2 antibody (ab69601)
ab69601 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.