Anti-CALM2 antibody (ab96385)
- Product nameAnti-CALM2 antibodySee all CALM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CALM2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-115 of Human CALM2 (AAH03354).
- Positive controlA431 whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96385 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- FunctionCalmodulin mediates the control of a large number of enzymes and other proteins by Ca(2+). Among the enzymes to be stimulated by the calmodulin-Ca(2+) complex are a number of protein kinases and phosphatases. Together with CEP110 and centrin, is involved in a genetic pathway that regulates the centrosome cycle and progression through cytokinesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calmodulin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
modificationsUbiquitination results in a strongly decreased activity.
Phosphorylation results in a decreased activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle pole. Distributed throughout the cell during interphase, but during mitosis becomes dramatically localized to the spindle poles and the spindle microtubules.
- CALM_HUMAN antibodyCalm3 antibodyCalmodulin 2 antibody
- Calmodulin antibodyCaM antibodyCAMII antibodyPHKD antibodyPHKD2 antibody
Anti-CALM2 antibody images
Anti-CALM2 antibody (ab96385) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-CALM2 antibody (ab96385)
ab96385 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.