Anti-CBX1 / HP1 beta antibody (ab71635)
- Product nameAnti-CBX1 / HP1 beta antibodySee all CBX1 / HP1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CBX1 / HP1 beta
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of human CBX4, conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlMouse kidney lysate; Human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionComponent of heterochromatin. Recognizes and binds histone H3 tails methylated at 'Lys-9', leading to epigenetic repression. Interaction with lamin B receptor (LBR) can contribute to the association of the heterochromatin with the inner nuclear membrane.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all adult and embryonic tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 chromo domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Unassociated with chromosomes during mitosis.
- CBX 1 antibodyCBX antibodyCbx1 antibody
- CBX1_HUMAN antibodychromobox homolog 1 antibodyChromobox protein homolog 1 antibodyDrosophila HP1 beta antibodyHeterochromatin protein 1 beta antibodyHeterochromatin protein 1 homolog beta antibodyHeterochromatin protein p25 antibodyheterochromatin protein p25 beta antibodyHP1 beta antibodyHP1 beta homolog antibodyHP1 beta homolog Drosophila antibodyHP1beta antibodyHP1Hs beta antibodyHP1Hsbeta antibodyHuman heterochromatin protein p25 mRNA complete cds antibodyM31 antibodyMOD 1 antibodyMOD1 antibodyModifier 1 protein antibodyp25beta antibody
Anti-CBX1 / HP1 beta antibody images
Anti-CBX1 / HP1 beta antibody (ab71635) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,36 kDa,45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Analysis of CBX4 expression on formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue using ab71635 at 1:50 dilution (peroxidase conjugation secondary antibody, AEC staining).
References for Anti-CBX1 / HP1 beta antibody (ab71635)
ab71635 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.