Anti-CCDC46 antibody (ab129236)
- Product nameAnti-CCDC46 antibodySee all CCDC46 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCDC46
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 285-314 of Human CCDC46 (NP_659473.2).
- Positive control
- A2058 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab129236 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129236 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.|
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Localizes around spindle poles in some cells.
- CE112_HUMAN antibody
- Centrosomal protein 112kDa antibody
- Centrosomal protein of 112 kDa antibody
- CEP112 antibody
- Coiled coil domain containing 46 antibody
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 46 antibody
- FLJ39610 antibody
- MACOCO antibody
- MGC33887 antibody
Anti-CCDC46 antibody images
Anti-CCDC46 antibody (ab129236) at 1/100 dilution + A2058 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 113 kDa
References for Anti-CCDC46 antibody (ab129236)
ab129236 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.