CCF-STTG1 (Human astrocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14641)
- Product nameCCF-STTG1 (Human astrocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate
- General notesWe recommend aliquoting the extracts into single use fractions and then storing.
- Tested applicationsWB, EMSA more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14641 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CCF-STTG1 (Human astrocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14641)
ab14641 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.