Anti-CCK4 antibody (ab62073)
- Product nameAnti-CCK4 antibodySee all CCK4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCK4
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Raised against an 18 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human PTK7.
- Positive controlHuman colon, mouse kidney or rat liver membrane lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62073 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInactive tyrosine kinase involved in Wnt signaling pathway. Component of both the non-canonical (also known as the Wnt/planar cell polarity signaling) and the canonical Wnt signaling pathway. Functions in cell adhesion, cell migration, cell polarity, proliferation, actin cytoskeleton reorganization and apoptosis. Has a role in embryogenesis, epithelial tissue organization and angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, liver, pancreas, kidney, placenta and melanocytes. Weakly expressed in thyroid gland, ovary, brain, heart and skeletal muscle. Also expressed in erythroleukemia cells. But not expressed in colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Insulin receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
modificationsMMP14 cleaves PTK7 between Pro-621 and Leu-622 generating an N-terminal soluble (70 kDa) fragment and a membrane C-terminal (50 kDa) fragment. Proteolysis by MMP14 regulates PTK7 function in non-canonical Wnt signaling pathway.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell junction. Co-localizes with MMP14 at cell junctions. Also localizes at the leading edge of migrating cells.
- 8430404F20Rik antibodyCCK 4 antibodyCCK-4 antibody
- Colon carcinoma kinase 4 antibodyHuman colon carcinoma kinase 4 (CCK4) mRNA complete cds antibodyInactive tyrosine-protein kinase 7 antibodymPTK7/CCK4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000217016 antibodyProtein tyrosine kinase PTK 7 antibodyProtein-tyrosine kinase 7 antibodyPseudo tyrosine kinase receptor 7 antibodyPTK 7 antibodyPTK7 antibodyPTK7 protein tyrosine kinase 7 antibodyPTK7 protein tyrosine kinase antibodyPTK7_HUMAN antibodySerum response factor antibodySrf antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase-like 7 antibody
Anti-CCK4 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CCK4 antibody (ab62073) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human colon tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 86 kDa
Observed band size : 86 kDa
ab62073 staining CCK4 in human Colon tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Immunofluorescence of PTK7 in Human Colon cells using ab62073 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-CCK4 antibody (ab62073)
ab62073 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.