Anti-CCKBR antibody (ab14439)
- Product nameAnti-CCKBR antibodySee all CCKBR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCKBR
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow
Poly Lysin conjugated synthetic peptide: VYTVVQPVGPRVLQ, corresponding to amino acids 191-204 of Human CCKBR.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole Serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14439 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for gastrin and cholecystokinin. The CKK-B receptors occur throughout the central nervous system where they modulate anxiety, analgesia, arousal, and neuroleptic activity. This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
Isoform 2 is constitutively activated and may regulate cancer cell proliferation via a gastrin-independent mechanism.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in brain, pancreas, stomach, the colon cancer cell line LoVo and the T-lymphoblastoma Jurkat, but not in heart, placenta, liver, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney or the stomach cancer cell line AGS. Expressed at high levels in the small cell lung cancer cell line NCI-H510, at lower levels in NCI-H345, NCI-H69 and GLC28 cell lines, not expressed in GLC19 cell line. Within the stomach, expressed at high levels in the mucosa of the gastric fundus and at low levels in the antrum and duodenum. Isoform 2 is present in pancreatic cancer cells and colorectal cancer cells, but not in normal pancreas or colonic mucosa. Isoform 3 is expressed in brain, pancreas, stomach, the stomach cancer cell line AGS and the colon cancer cell line LoVo.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- CCK B antibodyCCK B receptor antibodyCCK BR antibody
- CCK-B receptor antibodyCCK-BR antibodyCCK2 R antibodyCCK2 receptor antibodyCCK2-R antibodyCCKB antibodyCCKB receptor antibodyCCKBR antibodyCCKR Type B antibodyCCKRB antibodyCholecystokinin 2 receptor antibodyCholecystokinin B receptor antibodyCholecystokinin-2 receptor antibodyCholecystokinin2 receptor antibodyCholecystokininB receptor antibodyGASR antibodyGASR_HUMAN antibodyGastrin receptor antibodyGastrin/cholecystokinin type B receptor antibodyGastrin\cholecystokinin brain receptor antibody
References for Anti-CCKBR antibody (ab14439)
ab14439 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.