Anti-CCL21 antibody [MM0146-2H26] (ab89396)
- Product nameAnti-CCL21 antibody [MM0146-2H26]See all CCL21 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MM0146-2H26] to CCL21
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human protein.
- General notesReconstituted antibody should be aliquoted and can be stored frozen at < -20 for at least six months without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200 µl sterile PBS to give a final concentration of 0.5 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at -70°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0146-2H26
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
- RelevanceHuman CCL21 is a beta or C-C chemokine identified in the Expressed Sequence Tag (EST) database by three independent groups. CCL21 contains four conserved cysteine (C) residues which are characteristic of beta-chemokines. Human CCL21 cDNA encodes a 134 amino acid precursor protein, a 23 amino acid signal peptide and a 111 amino acid mature protein. Unlike other C-C chemokines, CCL21 is not chemotactic for monocytes and neutrophils. A growing body of work suggests that CCL21 influences lymphocyte homing to secondary lymphoid organs, integrin-mediated lymphocyte adhesion, and may act via the EBI1 ligand chemokine (ELC) receptor, CCR7.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- 6Ckine antibody
- Beta-chemokine exodus-2 antibody
- C-C motif chemokine 21 antibody
- Chemokine CC motif ligand 21 antibody
- CKb9 antibody
- ECL antibody
- SCYA21 antibody
- Secondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine antibody
- SLC antibody
- Small inducible cytokine A21 antibody
- TCA4 antibody
- UNQ784/PRO1600 antibody
References for Anti-CCL21 antibody [MM0146-2H26] (ab89396)
ab89396 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.