Anti-CCL21 antibody (ab36770)
- Product nameAnti-CCL21 antibodySee all CCL21 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to CCL21
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: ILFLPRKRSQ AELCADPKEL WVQQLMQHLD KTPSPQKPAQ GCRKDRGASK TGKKGKGSKG CKRT, corresponding to amino acids 62-125 of Human CCL21
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36770 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
- RelevanceHuman CCL21 is a beta or C-C chemokine identified in the Expressed Sequence Tag (EST) database by three independent groups. CCL21 contains four conserved cysteine (C) residues which are characteristic of beta-chemokines. Human CCL21 cDNA encodes a 134 amino acid precursor protein, a 23 amino acid signal peptide and a 111 amino acid mature protein. Unlike other C-C chemokines, CCL21 is not chemotactic for monocytes and neutrophils. A growing body of work suggests that CCL21 influences lymphocyte homing to secondary lymphoid organs, integrin-mediated lymphocyte adhesion, and may act via the EBI1 ligand chemokine (ELC) receptor, CCR7.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- 6Ckine antibody
- Beta chemokine exodus 2 antibody
- Beta-chemokine exodus-2 antibody
- C-C motif chemokine 21 antibody
- Chemokine C-C motif Ligand 21 antibody
- Chemokine CC motif ligand 21 antibody
- CKb9 antibody
- ECL antibody
- SCYA21 antibody
- Secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine antibody
- Secondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine antibody
- SLC antibody
- Small inducible cytokine A21 antibody
- TCA4 antibody
- UNQ784/PRO1600 antibody
References for Anti-CCL21 antibody (ab36770)
ab36770 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.