For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130475 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in transcriptional regulation. In vitro, is associated with a kinase activity toward both RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain and CDK2 (CAK).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin C subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- CCNK antibody
- CCNK_HUMAN antibody
- CPR 4 antibody
Anti-CCNK antibody images
References for Anti-CCNK antibody (ab130475)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"