Anti-CCNK antibody (ab130475)
- Product nameAnti-CCNK antibodySee all CCNK primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCNK
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 26-54 of Human CCNK (NP_001092872.1).
- Positive control
- K562 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130475 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
- FunctionMay play a role in transcriptional regulation. In vitro, is associated with a kinase activity toward both RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain and CDK2 (CAK).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin C subfamily.
- CCNK antibody
- CCNK_HUMAN antibody
- CPR 4 antibody
- CPR4 antibody
- Cyclin K antibody
- Cyclin-K antibody
- CyclinK antibody
- MGC9113 antibody
Anti-CCNK antibody images
Anti-CCNK antibody (ab130475) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
References for Anti-CCNK antibody (ab130475)
ab130475 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.