Anti-CCNL1 antibody (ab26253)
- Product nameAnti-CCNL1 antibodySee all CCNL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCNL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
A region within a synthetic peptide: TGGILIGDRL YSEVSLTIDH SLIPEERLSP TPSMQDGLDL PSETDLRILG, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 37-86 of Human CCNL1
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionTranscriptional regulator which participates in regulating the pre-mRNA splicing process. Seems to be involved in the regulation of RNA polymerase II (pol II). Functions in association with cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs) and has a role in the second step of splicing. May be a candidate proto-oncogene in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC). Inhibited by the CDK-specific inhibitor p21.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous with higher level in thymus. Overexpression in primary tumors of head and neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin L subfamily.
- DomainContains a RS region (arginine-serine dipeptide repeat) within the C-terminal domain which is the hallmark of the SR family of splicing factors. This region probably plays a role in protein-protein interactions.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. More specifically found in nuclear intrachromatin granules clusters (IGC), also called nuclear speckles, which are storage compartments for nuclear proteins involved in mRNA processing.
- Ania 6a antibody
- BM 001 antibody
- CCNL 1 antibody
- CCNL1 antibody
- CCNL1_HUMAN antibody
- Cyclin L ania 6a antibody
- Cyclin L antibody
- Cyclin L gamma antibody
- Cyclin L1 antibody
- Cyclin-L antibody
- Cyclin-L1 antibody
Anti-CCNL1 antibody images
Anti-CCNL1 antibody (ab26253) at 2.5 µg/ml +
HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7900)
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 57 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CCNL1 antibody (ab26253)
ab26253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.