Anti-CCR4 antibody (ab1664)
- Product nameAnti-CCR4 antibodySee all CCR4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CCR4
- SpecificityPeptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human chemokine receptors in this region. The antibody recognizes mouse CCR4 and has no cross-reactivity to human CCR4.
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Does not react withHuman
Synthetic peptide: DTTQDETVYNSYYFYESMPC, corresponding to amino acids 8-26 of Mouse CCR4.
- Positive controlMouse spleen cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, 1mg/ml BSA, 0.1% sodium azide, pH7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1664 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the thymus, in peripheral blood leukocytes, including T-cells, mostly CD4+ cells, and basophils, and in platelets; at lower levels, in the spleen and in monocytes. Detected also in macrophages, IL-2-activated natural killer cells and skin-homing memory T-cells, mostly the ones expressing the cutaneous lymphocyte antigen (CLA). Expressed in brain microvascular and coronary artery endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsIn natural killer cells, CCL22 binding induces phosphorylation on yet undefined Ser/Thr residues, most probably by beta-adrenergic receptor kinases 1 and 2.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- C C chemokine receptor type 4 antibodyC C CKR 4 antibodyC-C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
- C-C CKR-4 antibodyCC CKR 4 antibodyCC-CKR-4 antibodyCCR 4 antibodyCCR-4 antibodyCCR4 antibodyCCR4_HUMAN antibodyCD194 antibodyChemokine (CC motif) receptor 4 antibodyChemokine (CC motif) receptor 4 antibodychemokine C C motif receptor 4 antibodyChemR13 antibodyCKR4 antibodyCMKBR 4 antibodyCMKBR4 antibodyHGCN 14099 antibodyK5 5 antibodyK5-5 antibodyMGC88293 antibody
References for Anti-CCR4 antibody (ab1664)
This product has been referenced in:
- Poppensieker K et al. CC chemokine receptor 4 is required for experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by regulating GM-CSF and IL-23 production in dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3897-902 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22355103) »
- Stutte S et al. Requirement of CCL17 for CCR7- and CXCR4-dependent migration of cutaneous dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:8736-41 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20421491) »