Anti-CD105 antibody (ab21222)
- FormLyophilised:The lyophilized IgG is stable at 4°C for at least six months and for greater than a year when kept at –20°C. When reconstituted in sterile water/PBS to a concentration of >0.5 mg/ml the antibody is stable for at least six weeks at 2-4°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C when reconstituted. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21222 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 - 15 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
- FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
- Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 105 antibodyCD105 antibodyCD105 antigen antibody
- EGLN_HUMAN antibodyEND antibodyEndoglin antibodyENG antibodyFLJ41744 antibodyHHT1 antibodyORW antibodyORW1 antibodyOsler Rendu Weber syndrome 1 antibodyRP11 228B15.2 antibodySN6 antibody
Anti-CD105 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CD105 antibody (ab21222)
Lane 1 : Recombinant mouse soluble CD105
Lane 2 : Recombinant human soluble CD105
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Observed band size : 71 kDa
References for Anti-CD105 antibody (ab21222)
ab21222 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.