Anti-CD105 antibody, prediluted (ab27422)
- Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody, predilutedSee all CD105 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD105, prediluted
- SpecificityWe have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Rat. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Glut, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 26-176 of Human CD105.
- Positive control
- Human tonsil for Immunohistochemistry. IF/ICC: HeLa cell line.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Ready to use. 30 min at room temperature.
|IHC-Glut||IHC-Glut: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22886085|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Recommended to use neat.
- FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
- Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 105 antibody
- CD105 antibody
- CD105 antigen antibody
- EGLN_HUMAN antibody
- END antibody
- Endoglin antibody
- ENG antibody
- FLJ41744 antibody
- HHT1 antibody
- ORW antibody
- ORW1 antibody
- Osler Rendu Weber syndrome 1 antibody
- RP11 228B15.2 antibody
- SN6 antibody
Anti-CD105 antibody, prediluted images
ICC/IF image of ab27422 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab27422, neat) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Ab27422, prediluted, staining CD105 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CD105 antibody, prediluted (ab27422)
This product has been referenced in:
- Virgintino D et al. Plasma membrane-derived microvesicles released from tip endothelial cells during vascular sprouting. Angiogenesis 15:761-9 (2012). IHC-Glut ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22886085) »
- Tront JS et al. Gadd45a functions as a promoter or suppressor of breast cancer dependent on the oncogenic stress. Cancer Res 70:9671-81 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21098706) »