Anti-CD11a antibody [121/7] (ab119356)
- Product nameAnti-CD11a antibody [121/7]See all CD11a primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [121/7] to CD11a
- Tested applicationsNeutralising, Flow Cyt, Inhibition Assay more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
alpha chain of the integrin Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-2 (LFA-1 or CD11a)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab119356 is purified IgG from mouse ascites fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number121/7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Inhibition Assay||Inhib: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
- Tissue specificityLeukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide antibodyAntigen CD11A antibodyCD 11a antibody
- CD11 antigen-like family member A antibodyCD11a antibodyCD11a antigen antibodyIntegrin Alpha L antibodyIntegrin alpha-L antibodyIntegrin gene promoter antibodyIntegrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide) antibodyITAL_HUMAN antibodyItgal antibodyITGAL protein antibodyLeukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA 1 alpha chain antibodyLeukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain antibodyLeukocyte Adhesion Glycoprotein LFA1 Alpha Chain antibodyLeukocyte function associated molecule 1 alpha chain antibodyLeukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain antibodyLFA 1 alpha antibodyLFA 1 antibodyLFA 1A antibodyLFA-1A antibodyLFA1A antibodyLy15 antibodyLy21 antibodyLymphocyte function associated antigen 1 antibodyLymphocyte Function Associated Antigen Type 1 alpha antibodyp180 antibody
References for Anti-CD11a antibody [121/7] (ab119356)
This product has been referenced in:
- Champe M et al. Monoclonal antibodies that block the activity of leukocyte function-associated antigen 1 recognize three discrete epitopes in the inserted domain of CD11a. J Biol Chem 270:1388-94 (1995). Read more (PubMed: 7530713) »