Anti-CD11a antibody [EP1285Y] (ab52895)
- Product nameAnti-CD11a antibody [EP1285Y]See all CD11a primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1285Y] to CD11a
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, WB, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF, Blocking more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Cynomolgus Monkey
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C terminal of human CD11a.
- Positive control
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate. IHC-P: Human spleen tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP1285Y
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52895 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22319587|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 129 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/80 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21540444|
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
- Tissue specificityLeukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide antibody
- Antigen CD11A antibody
- CD 11a antibody
- CD11 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD11a antibody
- CD11a antigen antibody
- Integrin Alpha L antibody
- Integrin alpha-L antibody
- Integrin gene promoter antibody
- Integrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide) antibody
- ITAL_HUMAN antibody
- ITGAL antibody
- ITGAL protein antibody
- Leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA 1 alpha chain antibody
- Leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain antibody
- Leukocyte Adhesion Glycoprotein LFA1 Alpha Chain antibody
- Leukocyte function associated molecule 1 alpha chain antibody
- Leukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain antibody
- LFA 1 alpha antibody
- LFA 1 antibody
- LFA 1A antibody
- LFA-1A antibody
- LFA1A antibody
- Ly15 antibody
- Ly21 antibody
- Lymphocyte function associated antigen 1 antibody
- Lymphocyte Function Associated Antigen Type 1 alpha antibody
- p180 antibody
Anti-CD11a antibody [EP1285Y] images
Anti-CD11a antibody [EP1285Y] (ab52895) at 1/20000 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg/ml
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 129 kDa
Observed band size : 180 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded human spleen tissue using ab52895 at 1/100 dilution.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab52895 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab52895, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit monoclonal IgG (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in Jurkat cells fixed with methanol (5 min)/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
Immunohistochemical analysis of cynomolgus monkey brain tissue, staining CD11a with ab52895 at 1/50 dilution.
References for Anti-CD11a antibody [EP1285Y] (ab52895)
This product has been referenced in:
- Takahara M et al. Soluble ICAM-1 secretion and its functional role as an autocrine growth factor in nasal NK/T cell lymphoma cells. Exp Hematol 41:711-8 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23583640) »
- Carrillo-de Sauvage MA et al. CCL2-expressing astrocytes mediate the extravasation of T lymphocytes in the brain. Evidence from patients with glioma and experimental models in vivo. PLoS One 7:e30762 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Cynomolgus Monkey . Read more (PubMed: 22319587) »