Anti-CD11b antibody [44aacb] (FITC) (ab86893)
- Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [44aacb] (FITC)See all CD11b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [44aacb] to CD11b (FITC)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive
- Positive controlHuman lymphocytes.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number44aacb
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86893 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibodyCD11 antigen like family member B antibodyCD11 antigen-like family member B antibody
- CD11b antibodyCD11b/CD18 antibodyCD49d antibodyCell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha antibodyComplement component 3 receptor 3 subunit antibodyComplement Component Receptor 3 Alpha antibodyComplement receptor type 3, alpha subunit antibodyCR 3 alpha chain antibodyCR-3 alpha chain antibodyCR3 antibodyCR3A antibodyF730045J24Rik antibodyIntegrin Alpha M antibodyIntegrin alpha M chain antibodyIntegrin alpha-M antibodyIntegrin beta 2 alpha subunit antibodyITAM_HUMAN antibodyITGAM antibodyLeukocyte Adhesion Receptor MO1 antibodyLy-40 antibodyMAC 1 antibodyMac-1a antibodyMAC1 antibodyMac1, alpha subunit antibodyMAC1A antibodyMacrophage antigen alpha polypeptide antibodyMGC117044 antibodyMo1, alpha subunit antibodyMO1A antibodyNeutrophil adherence receptor alpha M subunit antibodyNeutrophil Adherence Receptor antibodySLEB6 antibody
Anti-CD11b antibody [44aacb] (FITC) images
Cell surface flow cytometric analysis of human CD11b in human lymphocytes using 10µl of ab86893. Shaded histogram represents cells without antibody; green represents isotype control; red represents anti-human CD11b antibody.
References for Anti-CD11b antibody [44aacb] (FITC) (ab86893)
ab86893 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.