Publishing research using ab7417? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7417 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Principe S et al. Identification of prostate-enriched proteins by in-depth proteomic analyses of expressed prostatic secretions in urine. J Proteome Res 11:2386-96 (2012).
- Favaloro EJ et al. The hepatobiliary disease marker serum alanine aminopeptidase predominantly comprises an isoform of the haematological myeloid differentiation antigen and leukaemia marker CD-13/gp150. Clin Chim Acta 220:81-90 (1993).
- Favaloro EJ et al. CD13 (GP150; aminopeptidase-N): predominant functional activity in blood is localized to plasma and is not cell-surface associated. Exp Hematol 21:1695-701 (1993).
- Favaloro EJ CD-13 ('gp150'; aminopeptidase-N): co-expression on endothelial and haemopoietic cells with conservation of functional activity. Immunol Cell Biol 69 ( Pt 4):253-60 (1991).
- Favaloro EJ et al. Further characterization of human myeloid antigens (gp160,95; gp150; gp67): investigation of epitopic heterogeneity and non-haemopoietic distribution using panels of monoclonal antibodies belonging to CD-11b, CD-13 and CD-33. Br J Haematol 69:163-71 (1988).
- Bradstock KF et al. Human myeloid differentiation antigens identified by monoclonal antibodies: expression on leukemic cells. Pathology 17:392-9 (1985).
- Bradstock KF et al. Myeloid progenitor surface antigen identified by monoclonal antibody. Br J Haematol 61:11-20 (1985).