CD130 Human ELISA Kit (ab46135)
- Product nameCD130 Human ELISA KitSee all CD130 (gp130) kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 1751pg/ml 17.61 1% B 8 264.3pg/ml 8.67 3.27% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 16 1782pg/ml 26.64 1.49% B 16 247pg/ml 11.99 4.85%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 15 pg/ml
- Range56.25 pg/ml - 1800 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 97 % - %
- Assay time1h 40m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human CD130 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble CD130 protein (gp130) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human CD130. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The CD130 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD130 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD130 concentrations, control specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the CD130 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD130 are simultaneously incubated.
After washing, the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD130 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human CD130
Range: 56.25 pg/ml - 1800 pg/ml
Sensitivity <15 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-gp130 (CD130) Red 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml Control Silver 2 vials H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 2 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- CD130 antigenCDw130 gp130
- IL6 R betaInterleukin 6 receptor subunit beta Interleukin 6 signal transducerMembrane glycoprotein 130Oncostatin M receptor alpha subunit
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46135 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD130 Human ELISA Kit (ab46135)
ab46135 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.