Anti-CD130 (gp130) antibody (ab14491)
- Product nameAnti-CD130 (gp130) antibodySee all CD130 (gp130) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD130 (gp130)
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fusion protein: FKKEKIN TEGHSSGIGG SSCMSSSRPS ISSSDENESS QNTSSTVQYS TVVHSGYRHQ VPSVQVFSRS ESTQPLLDSE ERPEDLQLVD HVDGGDGILP RQQYFKQNCS QHESSPDISH FERSKQVSSV NEEDFVRLKQ QISDHISQSC GSGQMKMFQE VSAADAFGPG TEGQVERFET VGMEAATDEG MPKSYLPQTV RQGGYMPQ , corresponding to intracellular amino acids 713-918 of Human CD130 (gp130).
- Positive control3T3 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.1M Tris-glycine. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14491 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionSignal-transducing molecule. The receptor systems for IL6, LIF, OSM, CNTF, IL11, CTF1 and BSF3 can utilize gp130 for initiating signal transmission. Binds to IL6/IL6R (alpha chain) complex, resulting in the formation of high-affinity IL6 binding sites, and transduces the signal. Does not bind IL6. May have a role in embryonic development (By similarity). The type I OSM receptor is capable of transducing OSM-specific signaling events.
- Tissue specificityFound in all the tissues and cell lines examined. Expression not restricted to IL6 responsive cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 2 subfamily.
Contains 5 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-782 down-regulates cell surface expression.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD130 antibodyCD130 antigen antibodyCDw130 antibody
- gp130 antibodyGP130 RAPS antibodygp130 transducer chain antibodyGP130-RAPS antibodyIL 6R beta antibodyIL-6 receptor subunit beta antibodyIL-6R subunit beta antibodyIL-6R-beta antibodyIL-6RB antibodyIL6 ST antibodyIL6R-beta antibodyIL6RB_HUMAN antibodyIL6ST antibodyInterleukin 6 receptor subunit beta antibodyInterleukin 6 signal transducer antibodyInterleukin receptor beta chain antibodyInterleukin-6 receptor subunit beta antibodyInterleukin-6 signal transducer antibodyMembrane glycoprotein 130 antibodyMembrane glycoprotein gp130 antibodyOncostatin M receptor alpha subunit antibodyOncostatin M receptor antibodyOncostatin-M receptor subunit alpha antibody
References for Anti-CD130 (gp130) antibody (ab14491)
ab14491 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.