Anti-CD130 (gp130) antibody (ab14491)
- Product nameAnti-CD130 (gp130) antibodySee all CD130 (gp130) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD130 (gp130)
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fusion protein: FKKEKIN TEGHSSGIGG SSCMSSSRPS ISSSDENESS QNTSSTVQYS TVVHSGYRHQ VPSVQVFSRS ESTQPLLDSE ERPEDLQLVD HVDGGDGILP RQQYFKQNCS QHESSPDISH FERSKQVSSV NEEDFVRLKQ QISDHISQSC GSGQMKMFQE VSAADAFGPG TEGQVERFET VGMEAATDEG MPKSYLPQTV RQGGYMPQ , corresponding to intracellular amino acids 713-918 of Human CD130 (gp130).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.1M Tris-glycine. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14491 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionSignal-transducing molecule. The receptor systems for IL6, LIF, OSM, CNTF, IL11, CTF1 and BSF3 can utilize gp130 for initiating signal transmission. Binds to IL6/IL6R (alpha chain) complex, resulting in the formation of high-affinity IL6 binding sites, and transduces the signal. Does not bind IL6. May have a role in embryonic development (By similarity). The type I OSM receptor is capable of transducing OSM-specific signaling events.
- Tissue specificityFound in all the tissues and cell lines examined. Expression not restricted to IL6 responsive cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 2 subfamily.
Contains 5 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-782 down-regulates cell surface expression.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD130 antibody
- CD130 antigen antibody
- CDw130 antibody
- gp130 antibody
- GP130 RAPS antibody
- gp130 transducer chain antibody
- GP130-RAPS antibody
- IL 6R beta antibody
- IL-6 receptor subunit beta antibody
- IL-6R subunit beta antibody
- IL-6R-beta antibody
- IL-6RB antibody
- IL6 ST antibody
- IL6R-beta antibody
- IL6RB_HUMAN antibody
- IL6ST antibody
- Interleukin 6 receptor subunit beta antibody
- Interleukin 6 signal transducer antibody
- Interleukin receptor beta chain antibody
- Interleukin-6 receptor subunit beta antibody
- Interleukin-6 signal transducer antibody
- Membrane glycoprotein 130 antibody
- Membrane glycoprotein gp130 antibody
- Oncostatin M receptor alpha subunit antibody
- Oncostatin M receptor antibody
- Oncostatin-M receptor subunit alpha antibody
References for Anti-CD130 (gp130) antibody (ab14491)
ab14491 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.