CD14 Human ELISA Kit (ab99989)
- Product nameCD14 Human ELISA KitSee all CD14 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 pg/ml
- Range8.23 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 73.77 67% - 81% Serum 76.23 70% - 85% Plasma 73.87 67% - 80%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam's Human CD14 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human CD14 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human CD14 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CD14 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human CD14 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CD14 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-human CD14 2 vials CD14 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit CD14 Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- CD 14CD14 antigenCD14 molecule
- Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99989 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD14 Human ELISA Kit (ab99989)
ab99989 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.