Anti-CD14 antibody [RPA-M1] (FITC) (ab86896)
- Product nameAnti-CD14 antibody [RPA-M1] (FITC)See all CD14 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [RPA-M1] to CD14 (FITC)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Positive controlHuman monocytes.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRPA-M1
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86896 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- CD 14 antibodyCD14 antibodyCD14 antibody
- CD14 antigen antibodyCD14 molecule antibodyCD14_HUMAN antibodyLPS-R antibodyMo2 antibodyMonocyte differentiation antigen CD14 antibodyMonocyte differentiation antigen CD14, membrane-bound form antibodyMyeloid cell specific leucine rich glycoprotein antibodyMyeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein antibody
Anti-CD14 antibody [RPA-M1] (FITC) images
ab86896 at 10µl/106 cells staining CD14 in human monocytes by flow cytometry.
Shaded histogram represents cells without antibody; green represents isotype control; red represents ab86896.
References for Anti-CD14 antibody [RPA-M1] (FITC) (ab86896)
ab86896 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.