Anti-CD147 antibody (ab70062)
- Product nameAnti-CD147 antibodySee all CD147 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD147
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from C terminus of human CD147
- Positive control
- Human brain tissue, extracts from HUVEC cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70062 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionPlays pivotal roles in spermatogenesis, embryo implantation, neural network formation and tumor progression. Stimulates adjacent fibroblasts to produce matrix metalloproteinases (MMPS). May target monocarboxylate transporters SLC16A1, SLC16A3 and SLC16A8 to plasma membranes of retinal pigment epithelium and neural retina. Seems to be a receptor for oligomannosidic glycans. In vitro, promotes outgrowth of astrocytic processes.
- Tissue specificityPresent only in vascular endothelium in non-neoplastic regions of the brain, whereas it is present in tumor cells but not in proliferating blood vessels in malignant gliomas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Melanosome. Colocalizes with SLC16A1 and SLC16A8 (By similarity). Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- 5A11 antigen antibody
- 5F7 antibody
- BASI_HUMAN antibody
- Basigin (Ok blood group) antibody
- Basigin antibody
- Blood brain barrier HT7 antigen antibody
- BSG antibody
- CD 147 antibody
- CD147 antibody
- CD147 antigen antibody
- Collagenase stimulatory factor antibody
- Emmprin antibody
- Extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer antibody
- Leukocyte activation antigen M6 antibody
- M 6 antibody
- M6 antibody
- M6 antigen antibody
- M6 leukocyte activation antigen antibody
- Neurothelin antibody
- OK antibody
- OK blood group antibody
- OK blood group antigen antibody
- TCSF antibody
- Tumor cell derived collagenase stimulatory factor antibody
- Tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor antibody
Anti-CD147 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-CD147 antibody (ab70062) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HUVEC cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 49 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Human brain tissue with ab70062 at 1/50 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-CD147 antibody (ab70062)
This product has been referenced in:
- Winkler IG et al. Vascular niche E-selectin regulates hematopoietic stem cell dormancy, self renewal and chemoresistance. Nat Med 18:1651-7 (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23086476) »