Anti-CD160 antibody [EPR8054] (ab128954)
- Product nameAnti-CD160 antibody [EPR8054]See all CD160 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8054] to CD160
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human CD160.
- Positive controlHuman small intestine lysate
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 1.90 x 10-12 M
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR8054
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128954 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
- FunctionReceptor showing broad specificity for both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, peripheral blood, and small intestine. Expression is restricted to functional NK and T cytotoxic lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- BY55 antibodyBY55_HUMAN antibodyCD160 antibody
- CD160 antigen [Precursor] antibodyCD160 antigen antibodyCD160 molecule antibodyFLJ46513 antibodyNatural killer cell receptor BY55 antibodyNK1 antibodyNK28 antibody
Anti-CD160 antibody [EPR8054] images
Anti-CD160 antibody [EPR8054] (ab128954) at 1/10000 dilution + Human small intestine lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-CD160 antibody [EPR8054] (ab128954)
ab128954 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.