Anti-CD18 antibody [C71/16] (ab19580)
- Product nameAnti-CD18 antibody [C71/16]See all CD18 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [C71/16] to CD18
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Cell membrane glycoproteins derived from BW5147 cells.
- Positive controlThe mouse CD18 antigen is present on mouse T-cells, B-cells, NK cells, monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1.0% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberC71/16
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19580 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-acetone fixed frozen tissue sections: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. The antibody precipitates a (Mr 150/90 kDa) heterodimer from mouse leukocytes.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. Integrins alpha-M/beta-2 and alpha-X/beta-2 are receptors for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component and for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-X/beta-2 recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen alpha-chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for factor X. Integrin alpha-D/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM3 and VCAM1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ITGB2 are the cause of leukocyte adhesion deficiency type 1 (LAD1) [MIM:116920]. LAD1 patients have recurrent bacterial infections and their leukocytes are deficient in a wide range of adhesion-dependent functions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin beta chain family.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
modificationsBoth Ser-745 and Ser-756 become phosphorylated when T-cells are exposed to phorbol esters. Phosphorylation on Thr-758 (but not on Ser-756) allows interaction with 14-3-3 proteins.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 95 subunit beta antibodyBeta 2 (antigen CD18 (p95) antibodyCD 18 antibody
- CD18 antibodyCD18 antigen antibodyCell surface adhesion glycoprotein LFA 1/CR3/P150,959 beta subunit precursor) antibodyCell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA 1/CR3/p150 95 subunit beta antibodyCell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA 1/CR3/p150,95 subunit beta antibodyCell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA 1/CR3/p15095 beta subunit antibodyCell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA-1/CR3/p150 antibodyComplement component 3 receptor 3 and 4 subunit antibodyComplement receptor C3 beta subunit antibodyComplement receptor C3 subunit beta antibodyIntegrin beta 2 antibodyIntegrin beta chain beta 2 antibodyIntegrin beta-2 antibodyIntegrin, beta 2 (complement component 3 receptor 3 and 4 subunit) antibodyITB2_HUMAN antibodyITGB 2 antibodyITGB2 antibodyLAD antibodyLCAMB antibodyLeukocyte associated antigens CD18/11A, CD18/11B, CD18/11C antibodyLeukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule CD18 antibodyLFA 1 antibodyLFA1 antibodyLymphocyte function associated antigen 1 antibodyMAC 1 antibodyMAC1 antibodyMacrophage antigen 1 (mac1) beta subunit antibodyMF17 antibodyMFI7 antibodyOTTHUMP00000115278 antibodyOTTHUMP00000115279 antibodyOTTHUMP00000115280 antibodyOTTHUMP00000115281 antibodyOTTHUMP00000115282 antibody
References for Anti-CD18 antibody [C71/16] (ab19580)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sendler M et al. Tumour necrosis factor a secretion induces protease activation and acinar cell necrosis in acute experimental pancreatitis in mice. Gut : (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22490516) »
- Choi EY et al. Regulation of LFA-1-dependent inflammatory cell recruitment by Cbl-b and 14-3-3 proteins. Blood 111:3607-14 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18239087) »