Anti-CD1b antibody [SN13 K5-1B8] (ab111129)
- Product nameAnti-CD1b antibody [SN13 K5-1B8]See all CD1b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SN13 K5-1B8] to CD1b
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein Human CD1b.
- Positive control
- Human Thymus tissue and MOLT4 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSN13 K5-1B8
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111129 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 105-8 cells. in 100 µl.|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes. Localizes to cell surface lipid rafts.
- CD1 antibody
- CD1A antibody
- CD1b antibody
- CD1b antigen antibody
- CD1b molecule antibody
- CD1B_HUMAN antibody
- MGC125990 antibody
- MGC125991 antibody
- R1 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD1b antibody
Anti-CD1b antibody [SN13 K5-1B8] images
ab111129, at 20µg/ml dilution, staining CD1b of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Thymus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Flow cytometric anaysis of CD1b in MOLT4 cells with 0.5 µg of isotype control (open histogram) and ab111129 at 1 µg (colored histogram) followed by Biotin Anti-Mouse IgG and Sav-PE. Total viable cells were used for analysis.
References for Anti-CD1b antibody [SN13 K5-1B8] (ab111129)
ab111129 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.