Anti-CD1d antibody [1B1] (ab95734)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d antibody [1B1]See all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [1B1] to CD1d
- Specificityab95734 detects ß2-m associated CD1d
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse C57Bl/6 thymocytes
- Positive control
- Mouse splenocyte suspensions
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1B1
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 105-8 cells. in a final volume of 100 µL|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- CD1.1 antibody
- CD1A antibody
- CD1d antibody
- CD1D antigen antibody
- CD1D antigen d polypeptide antibody
- CD1d molecule antibody
- CD1D_HUMAN antibody
- Cd1d1 antibody
- differentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibody
- HMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibody
- Ly 38 antibody
- MGC34622 antibody
- R3 antibody
- R3G1 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- Thymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
Anti-CD1d antibody [1B1] images
ab95734 at 1 µg per test staining BALB/c splenocytes (filled histogram) by Flow Cytometry. The control utilised 1.0 µg of Rat IgG2b Isotype Control (open histogram).
References for Anti-CD1d antibody [1B1] (ab95734)
This product has been referenced in:
- Szalay G et al. Cutting edge: anti-CD1 monoclonal antibody treatment reverses the production patterns of TGF-beta 2 and Th1 cytokines and ameliorates listeriosis in mice. J Immunol 162:6955-8 (1999). Read more (PubMed: 10358132) »
- Burdin N et al. Selective ability of mouse CD1 to present glycolipids: alpha-galactosylceramide specifically stimulates V alpha 14+ NK T lymphocytes. J Immunol 161:3271-81 (1998). Read more (PubMed: 9759842) »