Anti-CD1d antibody [51.1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95733)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d antibody [51.1] (Phycoerythrin)See all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [51.1] to CD1d (Phycoerythrin)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fc-fusion protein of Human CD1d expressed in Mouse NSO cells
- Positive controlNormal Human peripheral blood cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, PBS(containing horse serum), pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number51.1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 5µl for 105-8 cells. A 100 µl volume is recommended for staining the cell sample.|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibodyCD1.1 antibodyCD1A antibody
- CD1d antibodyCD1D antigen antibodyCD1D antigen d polypeptide antibodyCD1d molecule antibodyCD1D_HUMAN antibodyCd1d1 antibodydifferentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibodyHMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibodyLy 38 antibodyMGC34622 antibodyR3 antibodyR3G1 antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibodyThymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
Anti-CD1d antibody [51.1] (Phycoerythrin) images
Staining of normal Human peripheral blood cells with Anti-Human CD19 FITC and Mouse IgG2b ? Isotype Control PE (left) or ab95733 (right). Cells in the lymphocyte gate were used for analysis.
References for Anti-CD1d antibody [51.1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95733)
This product has been referenced in:
- Somnay-Wadgaonkar K et al. Immunolocalization of CD1d in human intestinal epithelial cells and identification of a beta2-microglobulin-associated form. Int Immunol 11:383-92 (1999). Read more (PubMed: 10221650) »