Anti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibody (ab11076)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibodySee all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] to CD1d
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Sheep, Human
Beta G2 - CD1d fusion protein (Human).
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human normal skin.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberNOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11076 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibodyCD1.1 antibodyCD1A antibody
- CD1d antibodyCD1D antigen antibodyCD1D antigen d polypeptide antibodyCD1d molecule antibodyCD1D_HUMAN antibodyCd1d1 antibodyDifferentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibodyHMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibodyLy 38 antibodyMGC34622 antibodyR3 antibodyR3G1 antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD1d precursor antibodyThymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
Anti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibody images
IHC image of CD1d staining in Human normal skin formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with EDTA based pH 9.0 solution (epitope retrieval solution 2) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab11076, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Overlay histogram showing MOLT4 cells stained with ab11076 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab11076, 1µg/1x10<sup>6</sup> cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (<ab96879>ab96879</ab>) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (<ab91353>ab91353</ab>, 2µg/1x10<sup>6</sup> cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line). Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
ab11076 staining CD1d in human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and an antigen retrieval step was performed using EDTA pH 8.0 for 20 minutes at 100°C. Samples were then incubated with ab11076 at a 1/200 dilution for 20 minutes at 25°C. The secondary used was an undiluted HRP conjugated goat anti-mouse/rabbit IgG.
References for Anti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibody (ab11076)
This product has been referenced in:
- Allen CE et al. Cell-specific gene expression in Langerhans cell histiocytosis lesions reveals a distinct profile compared with epidermal Langerhans cells. J Immunol 184:4557-67 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20220088) »
- Xu C et al. Expression of CD1d and presence of invariant NKT cells in classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Am J Hematol 85:539-41 (2010). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 20575029) »