Anti-CD1d antibody [NOR3.2] (ab93296)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberNOR3.2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93296 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Is unsuitable for IHC-P.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibodyCD1.1 antibodyCD1A antibody
- CD1d antibodyCD1D antigen antibodyCD1D antigen d polypeptide antibodyCD1d molecule antibodyCD1D_HUMAN antibodyCd1d1 antibodydifferentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibodyHMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibodyLy 38 antibodyMGC34622 antibodyR3 antibodyR3G1 antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibodyThymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
References for Anti-CD1d antibody [NOR3.2] (ab93296)
ab93296 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.