Anti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (Biotin) (ab119870)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (Biotin)See all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [WTH1] to CD1d (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Rat CD1d-transduced M12.4.1.C3 cells.
- Positive controlLEW Rat spleen tissue.
- General notesab119870 [WTH1] cross reacts weakly with Mouse tissue in IHC and WB, but reacts strongly with both Rat and Mouse antigens in FC and IP.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C or -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberWTH1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Non-reucing conditions recommended.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells. Dilute 1/1000|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibodyCD1.1 antibodyCD1A antibody
- CD1d antibodyCD1D antigen antibodyCD1D antigen d polypeptide antibodyCD1d molecule antibodyCD1D_HUMAN antibodyCd1d1 antibodydifferentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibodyHMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibodyLy 38 antibodyMGC34622 antibodyR3 antibodyR3G1 antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibodyThymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
References for Anti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (Biotin) (ab119870)
This product has been referenced in:
- Monzon-Casanova E et al. CD1d expression in paneth cells and rat exocrine pancreas revealed by novel monoclonal antibodies which differentially affect NKT cell activation. PLoS One 5: (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20927351) »