Anti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (FITC) (ab119897)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (FITC)See all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [WTH1] to CD1d (FITC)
- SpecificityBinds with high affinity to the mature CD1d heavy chain independently of beta-2-microglobulin.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Rat CD1d-transduced M12.4.1.C3 cells.
- Positive controlRat thymocytes.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes Clone WTH1 efficiently blocks rat and mouse invariant natural killer T cell (iNKT cell) response to a-GalCer (an antigen for iNKT cells).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberWTH1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119897 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells. in 100 µl.|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibodyCD1.1 antibodyCD1A antibody
- CD1d antibodyCD1D antigen antibodyCD1D antigen d polypeptide antibodyCD1d molecule antibodyCD1D_HUMAN antibodyCd1d1 antibodydifferentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibodyHMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibodyLy 38 antibodyMGC34622 antibodyR3 antibodyR3G1 antibodyT cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibodyThymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
Anti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (FITC) images
Staining of rat thymocytes with ab119897 at 10µl X 106 cells.
References for Anti-CD1d antibody [WTH1] (FITC) (ab119897)
This product has been referenced in:
- Monzon-Casanova E et al. CD1d expression in paneth cells and rat exocrine pancreas revealed by novel monoclonal antibodies which differentially affect NKT cell activation. PLoS One 5: (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20927351) »