Anti-CD1d antibody (ab96515)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d antibodySee all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD1d
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 56-287 of Human CD1d.
- Positive control
- Raji whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96515 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- CD1.1 antibody
- CD1A antibody
- CD1d antibody
- CD1D antigen antibody
- CD1D antigen d polypeptide antibody
- CD1d molecule antibody
- CD1D_HUMAN antibody
- Cd1d1 antibody
- differentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibody
- HMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibody
- Ly 38 antibody
- MGC34622 antibody
- R3 antibody
- R3G1 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- Thymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
Anti-CD1d antibody images
Anti-CD1d antibody (ab96515) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-CD1d antibody (ab96515)
ab96515 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.