CD21 Human ELISA Kit (ab45909)
- Product nameCD21 Human ELISA KitSee all CD21 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 50.25U/ml 2.24 4.45% Sample B 8 10.44U/ml 0.46 4.4% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 51.13U/ml 2.29 4.47% Sample B 8 10.76U/ml 0.56 5.2%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 3 U/ml
- Range3.12 U/ml - 100 U/ml
- Assay time1h 45m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human sCD21 ELISA kit is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of the molecule in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize natural human sCD21. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The sCD21 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD21 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known sCD21 concentrations are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the sCD21 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD21 are simultaneously incubated.
After washing, the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of sCD21 present in the samples.
Recognizes natural soluble CD21
Range: 3.12 U/ml - 100 U/ml
Sensitivity <3 U/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
- Research Areas
|Kit Components||Unit Size/Volume|
|96-well microtiter plates||2|
|Standard : 100 U/ml||4 vials|
|Standard Diluent Buffer||1 vial|
|Biotinylated anti-sCD21||2 vials|
|Biotinylated Antibody Diluent||1 vial (13 ml|
|Streptavidin HRP||4 vials|
|HRP Diluent||1 vial|
|Washing Buffer||2 vials|
|Chromogen TMB||1 vial (24 ml)|
|H2SO4 : Stop Reagent||2 vials|
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD21 Human ELISA Kit (ab45909)
ab45909 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.