For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone number2G8
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab18445 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
Information by UniProt
- Blast 2 antibody
- BLAST-2 antibody
- Blast2 antibody
Anti-CD23 antibody [2G8] (Biotin) images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-CD23 antibody [2G8] (Biotin) (ab24957)
Flow Cytometry analysis of BALB/c mouse splenocytes stained with Anti-CD23 antibody [2G8] (Biotin) ab24957 (1 µg/106cells) and Rat Anti-Mouse CD3-epsilon-PE followed by Streptavidin-FITC.
References for Anti-CD23 antibody [2G8] (Biotin) (ab24957)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"