Anti-CD23 antibody (ab58609)
- Product nameAnti-CD23 antibodySee all CD23 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD23
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-FoFr, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 48-248 of Human CD23
- Positive control
- IHC-P: Human tonsil.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fo: 1/100 for 10 min at room temperature.
IP: Use 3-5µg for 107 cells.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
- Blast 2 antibody
- BLAST-2 antibody
- Blast2 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 4 member J antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 4 member J antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 4, member J antibody
- CD 23 antibody
- CD 23A antibody
- CD23 antibody
- CD23 antigen antibody
- CD23A antibody
- CLEC 4J antibody
- CLEC4J antibody
- Fc epsilon RII antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE low affinity II receptor for antibody
- Fc fragment of IgE, low affinity II, receptor for (CD23) antibody
- Fc of IgE, low affinity II, receptor for (CD23) antibody
- Fc receptor IgE low affinity II alpha polypeptide antibody
- Fc receptor, IgE, low affinity II, alpha polypeptide, isoform CRA_a antibody
- Fc-epsilon-RII antibody
- FCE 2 antibody
- FCE2 antibody
- FCER 2 antibody
- FCER2 antibody
- FCER2_HUMAN antibody
- FCER2A antibody
- FceRII antibody
- IgE binding factor antibody
- IgE receptor lymphocyte antibody
- IgE-binding factor antibody
- IGEBF antibody
- Immunoglobulin E binding factor antibody
- Immunoglobulin E receptor, low affinity II antibody
- Immunoglobulin E-binding factor antibody
- LEUKOCYTE ANTIGEN CD23 antibody
- Low Affinity IgE Receptor antibody
- Low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor antibody
- Low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor membrane bound form antibody
- Low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor soluble form antibody
- Ly-42 antibody
- Ly42 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD23 antibody
- Lymphocyte IgE receptor antibody
- MGC93219 antibody
Anti-CD23 antibody images
ab58609, at 1/100 dilution, staining CD23 in PFA-fixed (4%) human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CD23 antibody (ab58609)
ab58609 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.