Anti-CD24 antibody [SN3] (FITC) (ab30350)
Publishing research using ab30350? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab30350 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Maliar A et al. Redirected T cells that target pancreatic adenocarcinoma antigens eliminate tumors and metastases in mice. Gastroenterology 143:1375-1384.e5 (2012). PubMed: 22819865
- Möller E et al. FUS-CREB3L2/L1-Positive Sarcomas Show a Specific Gene Expression Profile with Upregulation of CD24 and FOXL1. Clin Cancer Res 17:2646-56 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21536545
- Dembinski JL & Krauss S Characterization and functional analysis of a slow cycling stem cell-like subpopulation in pancreas adenocarcinoma. Clin Exp Metastasis 26:611-23 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 19421880
- Barcos M et al. Follicular mantle zone cell subpopulations detected by monoclonal antibody SN3. Hematol Oncol 4:251-9 (1986). PubMed: 3493967
- Fukukawa T et al. New monoclonal antibodies SN3, SN3a, and SN3b directed to sialic acid of glycoprotein on human non-T leukemia cells. Exp Hematol 14:850-5 (1986). PubMed: 3489635