CD31 Human ELISA Kit (ab45911)
- Product nameCD31 Human ELISA KitSee all CD31 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 11 5.323ng/ml 0.19 3.5% Sample B 11 1.236ng/ml 0.077 6.2% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 11 5.4ng/ml 0.292 5.4% Sample B 11 1.205ng/ml 0.058 4.8%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.17 ng/ml
- Range0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- Assay time2h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human CD31 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of CD31/PECAM1 (CD31) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay recognizes natural CD31. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The CD31 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD31 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD31 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the CD31 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD31 are simultaneously incubated.
After washing, the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD31 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human CD31
Range: 0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
Sensitivity <0.17 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-CD31 antibody Red 2 x 0.4ml CD31 Control Silver 4 vials CD31 precoated microtiter plates 8 units CD31 Standard Yellow 4 vials Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser and Tyr residues after cellular activation. In endothelial cells Fyn mediates mechanical-force (stretch or pull) induced tyrosine phosphorylation.
- CD31CD31 antigenEndoCAM
- GPIIAGPIIA''HEC7Leukocyte surface proteinPECA1PECA1_HUMANPECAM 1PECAM-1Pecam1Platelet endothelial cell adhesion moleculePlatelet/endothelial cell adhesion molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45911 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD31 Human ELISA Kit (ab45911)
ab45911 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.