Anti-CD34 antibody [B-G25] (ab27335)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-G25
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
- Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
- Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD34 antibody
- Cd34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
- CD34_HUMAN antibody
- Cluster designation 34 antibody
- Hematopoietic progenitor cell antigen CD34 antibody
- HPCA1 antibody
- Mucosialin antibody
- OTTHUMP00000034733 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000034734 antibody