Anti-CD36 antibody [TR9] (Phycoerythrin) (ab39024)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTR9
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSeems to have numerous potential physiological functions. Binds to collagen, thrombospondin, anionic phospholipids and oxidized LDL. May function as a cell adhesion molecule. Directly mediates cytoadherence of Plasmodium falciparum parasitized erythrocytes. Binds long chain fatty acids and may function in the transport and/or as a regulator of fatty acid transport. Receptor for thombospondins, THBS1 AND THBS2, mediating their antiangiogenic efects.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD36 are the cause of platelet glycoprotein IV deficiency (PG4D)[MIM:608404]; also known as CD36 deficiency. Platelet glycoprotein IV deficiency can be divided into 2 subgroups. The type I phenotype is characterized by platelets and monocytes/macrophages exhibiting complete CD36 deficiency. The type II phenotype lacks the surface expression of CD36 in platelets, but expression in monocytes/macrophages is near normal.
Genetic variations in CD36 are associated with susceptibility to coronary heart disease type 7 (CHDS7) [MIM:610938].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD36 family.
modificationsN-glycosylated and O-glycosylated with a ratio of 2:1.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Adipocyte membrane protein antibodyCD 36 antibodyCD36 antibody
- CD36 antibodyCD36 antigen (collagen type I receptor, thrombospondin receptor) antibodycd36 antigen antibodyCD36 molecule (thrombospondin receptor) antibodyCD36 molecule antibodyCD36_HUMAN antibodyCHDS7 antibodyCluster determinant 36 antibodyCollagen receptor, platelet antibodyFAT antibodyfatty acid translocase antibodyFatty acid transport protein antibodyglycoprotein iiib antibodyGP IIIb antibodygp3b antibodygp4 antibodygpiiib antibodygpiv antibodyleukocyte differentiation antigen cd36 antibodyMGC108510 antibodyMGC91634 antibodyPAS 4 protein antibodyPAS IV antibodyPAS-4 antibodypas4 protein antibodypasiv antibodyplatelet collagen receptor antibodyPlatelet glycoprotein 4 antibodyplatelet glycoprotein iv antibodyscarb3 antibodyScavenger receptor class B member 3 antibodythrombospondin receptor antibody
References for Anti-CD36 antibody [TR9] (Phycoerythrin) (ab39024)
ab39024 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.