Anti-CD37 antibody (ab125525)
- Product nameAnti-CD37 antibodySee all CD37 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD37
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 126-175 (TIQKYGTNPE ETAAEESWDY VQFQLRCCGW HYPQDWFQVL ILRGNGSEAH) of Human CD37 (NP_001765).
- Positive controlHT1080 lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125525 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Tissue specificityB-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 37 antibodyCd37 antibodyCD37 antigen antibody
- CD37 molecule antibodyCD37_HUMAN antibodyCell differentiation antigen 37 antibodyGP52 40 antibodyLeukocyte antigen CD37 antibodyLeukocyte surface antigen CD37 antibodyMGC120234 antibodyTetraspanin 26 antibodyTetraspanin-26 antibodyTetraspanin26 antibodyTSPAN 26 antibodyTspan-26 antibodyTSPAN26 antibody
Anti-CD37 antibody images
Anti-CD37 antibody (ab125525) at 1 µg/ml + HT1080 cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG-HRP
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
References for Anti-CD37 antibody (ab125525)
ab125525 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.