Anti-CD38 antibody [38C03], prediluted (ab75231)
- Product nameAnti-CD38 antibody [38C03], predilutedSee all CD38 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [38C03] to CD38, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment encoding the extracellular domain of Human CD38.
- Positive controlHuman tonsil.
- General notesClone designation 38C03 is the same as SPC32.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number38C03
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75231 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Requires use of a high-sensitivity detection system.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSynthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in pancreas, liver, kidney, brain, testis, ovary, placenta, malignant lymphoma and neuroblastoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family.
- Developmental stagePreferentially expressed at both early and late stages of the B and T-cell maturation. It is also detected on erythroid and myeloid progenitors in bone marrow, where the level of surface expression was shown to decrease during differentiation of blast-forming unit E to colony-forming unit E.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells antigen CD38 antibodyADP ribosyl cyclase 1 antibodyADP ribosyl cyclase antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase antibodyADP-ribosyl cyclase 1 antibodyCADPr hydrolase 1 antibodyCD 38 antibodyCD38 antibodyCD38 antibodyCD38 antigen (p45) antibodyCD38 antigen antibodyCD38 molecule antibodyCd38-rs1 antibodyCD38_HUMAN antibodyCD38H antibodyCyclic ADP ribose hydrolase antibodyCyclic ADP ribose hydrolase 1 antibodyCyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1 antibodyEC 184.108.40.206 antibodyEcto nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide glycohydrolase antibodyI-19 antibodyI19 (mouse) antibodyLymphocyte differentiation antigen CD38 antibodyNAD(+) nucleosidase antibodyNIM-R5 antigen antibodyNIMR5 antigen (mouse) antibodyOTTHUMP00000158633 antibodyOTTHUMP00000217743 antibodyp45 antibodyT10 antibody
Anti-CD38 antibody [38C03], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab75231, using peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note membrane staining of lymphocytes.
References for Anti-CD38 antibody [38C03], prediluted (ab75231)
ab75231 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.