Anti-CD38 antibody [GR7A4] (CF405M) (ab117772)
- Product nameAnti-CD38 antibody [GR7A4] (CF405M)See all CD38 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [GR7A4] to CD38 (CF405M)
- Conjugation notesCF405M (Abs/Em Max: 408/450nm). Direct replacement for Pacific Blue dye®, BD Horizon™ V450
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Cells of Human Acute Lymphoblastic B leukaemia (B-ALL)
- Positive controlHuman bone marrow cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberGR7A4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 5-20µl for 106 cells.|
- FunctionSynthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in pancreas, liver, kidney, brain, testis, ovary, placenta, malignant lymphoma and neuroblastoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family.
- Developmental stagePreferentially expressed at both early and late stages of the B and T-cell maturation. It is also detected on erythroid and myeloid progenitors in bone marrow, where the level of surface expression was shown to decrease during differentiation of blast-forming unit E to colony-forming unit E.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells antigen CD38 antibodyADP ribosyl cyclase 1 antibodyADP ribosyl cyclase antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase antibodyADP-ribosyl cyclase 1 antibodycADPr hydrolase 1 antibodyCD 38 antibodyCD38 antibodyCD38 antigen (p45) antibodyCD38 antigen antibodyCD38 molecule antibodyCd38-rs1 antibodyCD38_HUMAN antibodyCD38H antibodyCyclic ADP ribose hydrolase antibodyCyclic ADP ribose hydrolase 1 antibodyCyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1 antibodyEC 188.8.131.52 antibodyEcto nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide glycohydrolase antibodyI-19 antibodyI19 (mouse) antibodyLymphocyte differentiation antigen CD38 antibodyNAD(+) nucleosidase antibodyNIM-R5 antigen antibodyNIMR5 antigen (mouse) antibodyOTTHUMP00000158633 antibodyOTTHUMP00000217743 antibodyp45 antibodyT10 antibody
Anti-CD38 antibody [GR7A4] (CF405M) images
ab117772 at 5µl/106 cells staining CD38 in Human bone marrow cells by Flow Cytometry.
References for Anti-CD38 antibody [GR7A4] (CF405M) (ab117772)
ab117772 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.