Anti-CD4 antibody [10C12] (ab25804)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [10C12]See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10C12] to CD4
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC/IF, Blocking more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rabbit, Cat, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Monkey
Synthetic peptide: LS EKKTCQCPHR FQKTCSPI, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 439-458 of Human CD4.
- EpitopeThis antibody recognizes an epitope within amino acids 414-433 of the cytoplasmic tail region of human CD4.
- Positive control
- Jurkat and H9 cell lysates for ELISA, and CEM cells on glass slides for IF.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number10C12
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25804 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20929345|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22745469|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 Antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 Receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T Cell Antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T Cell Surface Glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [10C12] (ab25804)
This product has been referenced in:
- Atanackovic D et al. Role of interleukin 16 in multiple myeloma. J Natl Cancer Inst 104:1005-20 (2012). Blocking ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22745469) »
- McCarty WJ et al. The biophysical mechanisms of altered hyaluronan concentration in synovial fluid after anterior cruciate ligament transection. Arthritis Rheum 64:3993-4003 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22933328) »