Anti-CD4 antibody [1F6] (ab67001)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [1F6]See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1F6] to CD4
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Prokaryotic recombinant protein corresponding to the external domain of the human CD4 molecule.
- EpitopeExternal domain of the human CD4
- Positive control
- Human skin, mycosis fungoides
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1F6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67001 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/40. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Note: The use of H2O2 to block endogenous peroxidase has a detrimental effect on the epitope recognised by ab67001. Solutions containing 1% or greater H2O2 can dramatically REDUCE the level of staining achievable. Blocking after antigen retrieval can also lead to negative results. Therefore, it is recommended that endogenous peroxidase should be blocked with 0.5% H2O2/methanol for 10 minutes BEFORE antigen retrieval. If this recommendation is not followed, staining intensity may be reduced.|
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T cell antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [1F6] images
CD4 staining of Human skin, mycosis fungoides with 1/20 ab67001. Note membrane staining of infiltrating T lymphocytes. Paraffin section.
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [1F6] (ab67001)
ab67001 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.