Anti-CD4 antibody [B-A1] (FITC) (ab59474)
- Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [B-A1] (FITC)See all CD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-A1] to CD4 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- SpecificityRecognises a 55 kDa protein
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Cynomolgus Monkey
Does not react withMouse
PHA activated T cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 5% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-A1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59474 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antibody
- CD4 antigen (p55) antibody
- CD4 antigen antibody
- CD4 molecule antibody
- CD4 receptor antibody
- CD4+ Lymphocyte deficiency, included antibody
- CD4_HUMAN antibody
- CD4mut antibody
- L3T4 antibody
- Leu3 antibody
- Ly-4 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen CD4 antibody
- MGC165891 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000238897 antibody
- p55 antibody
- T cell antigen T4 antibody
- T cell antigen T4/LEU3 antibody
- T cell differentiation antigen L3T4 antibody
- T cell OKT4 deficiency, included antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu 3 antibody
- T cell surface antigen T4/Leu3 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4 antibody
- W3/25 antibody
- W3/25 antigen antibody
Anti-CD4 antibody [B-A1] (FITC) images
A typical staining pattern with the B-A1 monoclonal antibody of lymphocytes.
Flow cytometry analysis of Cynomolgus Monkey whole blood after red blod cell lysis, staining CD4 with ab59474. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in 1% BSA in PBS) for 1 hour at 4°C.
Gating Strategy: Live lymphocytes
References for Anti-CD4 antibody [B-A1] (FITC) (ab59474)
ab59474 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.